Options

CSS for a border

rkzerokrkzerok Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited September 1, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
What css code is needed to add a border around all the images used on "folders" (former categories and sub categories). I want it on every image above gallery level thumbnails and slideshows.

It there was something that looked more like a picture frame, that would be even better. Pure white or black would work.

Thanks for any help. I think if there was real support I might come to like most of these changes. But I have only worked with CSS where I can see each file and each file is named something meaningful (like "header css". I tried the google editor they recommended, but while it finds and inspects the elements easily, you can't seem to edit from there. Also, when an element is not apparent, it's hard to examine it, much less edit it.

R Kelley

Comments

• Options
    markmicallefmarkmicallef Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
    edited August 31, 2013
    .sm-page-widget-images, .sm-tile img {
        border: 10px solid #000!important;
       border-radius:25px!important;
      box-shadow: 12px 12px 10px rgba(0, 0, 0, .4);
    }

If you don't want round corners remove this:

border-radius:25px!important;

If you don't want drop shadow remove this:

• Options
    rkzerokrkzerok Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited September 1, 2013
    Thanks, but that doesn't work right.
    I have set image size to 4 by 3 and only on a few does anything show up. When it does its either just the left or left, except on the galleries themselves when it shows on all but the right.
  • Options
    markmicallefmarkmicallef Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
    edited September 1, 2013
    I have set image size to 4 by 3 and only on a few does anything show up. When it does its either just the left or left, except on the galleries themselves when it shows on all but the right.

Sorry, add what's in red

.sm-page-widget-images, .sm-tile img {
    border-radius:8px;
    border: 1px solid #000;
    max-width: 95%}