Options

Navigation Bar Not Working

RitaMaeRitaMae Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited September 2, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Don't get me wrong...this is only one of many issues I'm having...but enough about my private life..Hah! Seriously, doing my dangdest not to be whiny about this big change in smugmug and am determined to don my big girl panties and spend this rainy Labor Day "fixin" my site. When I first opened my page after the "change" I chose the Sophie design as it looked to be the closest to what I had and what I want. I chose that design and voila! It did not remotely look like my old site and random photos were staring back at me. After pitching a fit for several weeks, I've calmed down and decided this is not going to defeat me. I've been trying to customize and organize and think I'm kinda sorta getting there but obviously have a ways to go. Some of the issues I am working on right now are: (1) the navigation bar--I hate where it is situated and I cannot figure out how to make it spread out at the top of site..it's all bunched up on the left side of page; (2) even if I was satisfied with where navigation bar is located, the links do not work. When you click on a link, it states page not found. I did put in the custom url pointing to, for example, http://www.ritaloosierphotography.com/clients, but no go...what the heck am I doing wrong? Needless to say, these issues only scratch the surface of getting my site to the point where I feel it needs to be before it is unveiled but it's a start! Which reminds me...if one of you helpful heroes actually goes to my site to see what I'm talking about, will you be able to see what I'm talking about if I have yet to "unveil?" Anywho...happy Labor Day to all...

Comments