Options

proofing galleries

kaymagkaymag Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
edited September 2, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Not sure what I'm doing wrong... I have my proofing galleries broken out into different categories (ex. portrait, senior, wedding, etc) but when I try to set it up to click on tab at top of page, it doesn't work. I'm thinking my link isn't going to the right place. Does anyone have any ideas?

Site is www.kaymagphotography.com.

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    jwashburnjwashburn Registered Users Posts: 476 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2013
    kaymag wrote: »
    Not sure what I'm doing wrong... I have my proofing galleries broken out into different categories (ex. portrait, senior, wedding, etc) but when I try to set it up to click on tab at top of page, it doesn't work. I'm thinking my link isn't going to the right place. Does anyone have any ideas?

Site is www.kaymagphotography.com.

Thank you!

You have your proofing link pointing to browse. Customize your navbar and click on the Link tab. Click the little right facing arrow on the right hand side of proofing galleries and change where it says LinkTo BrowsePage to Page|Choose and then in the line below that says PickOne ChoosePage you can browse to whatever page you want.

You could even make it a drop down menu like you did Seniors or Weddings
  • Options
    kaymagkaymag Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited September 2, 2013
    jwashburn wrote: »
    You have your proofing link pointing to browse. Customize your navbar and click on the Link tab. Click the little right facing arrow on the right hand side of proofing galleries and change where it says LinkTo BrowsePage to Page|Choose and then in the line below that says PickOne ChoosePage you can browse to whatever page you want.

You could even make it a drop down menu like you did Seniors or Weddings

Thank you very much! I appreciate the help!