Options

wide bar n bottom of homepage

b-grinnerb-grinner Registered Users Posts: 457 Major grins
edited September 4, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I seem to be getting a bar along bottom of homepage. I was not getting it before.

I checked and I have set the Background image to Fill. As I said it was working fine and now it has stopped.

I did add a logo to 'Footer' on entire site page but deleted it. It looks like something is hiding within the code that is causing the bar to be displayed.

I also updated password page to include a Wufoo form.. But it displays fine.

Any idea what may have caused the bar to suddenly appear?

Also i am noticing that when I move mouse up to top or down to bottom the whole page shfits up or down. Even when going side to side the screen shifts. Not sure why this happenig. Maybe it has to do with the bar being displayed at the bottom. Just tested this and it seems to be fine when published. Only happens in customize mode.

Thanks and I look forward to your reply.
...The Cyberphotog:D

Comments

• Options
    b-grinnerb-grinner Registered Users Posts: 457 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2013
    b-grinner wrote: »
    I seem to be getting a bar along bottom of homepage. I was not getting it before.

I checked and I have set the Background image to Fill. As I said it was working fine and now it has stopped.

I did add a logo to 'Footer' on entire site page but deleted it. It looks like something is hiding within the code that is causing the bar to be displayed.

I also updated password page to include a Wufoo form.. But it displays fine.

Any idea what may have caused the bar to suddenly appear?

Also i am noticing that when I move mouse up to top or down to bottom the whole page shfits up or down. Even when going side to side the screen shifts. Not sure why this happenig. Maybe it has to do with the bar being displayed at the bottom. Just tested this and it seems to be fine when published. Only happens in customize mode.

Thanks and I look forward to your reply.

Got it figured out clap.gif I had background set to fit instead of fill in theme settings.
    ...The Cyberphotog:D