Options

Gallery Layout Problem - Only 50% Wide

Darter02Darter02 Registered Users Posts: 947 Major grins
edited September 4, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I just completed redesigning my homepage. I chose to have my top level folders there. I didn't like how they looked in the Collage style, and decided to make them 3:1 aspect ratio. That's all sorted out.

On all folders I placed my top folders to one side, also set to 3:1. That works. I places my Galleries block to the right as I want things to appear side by side. Otherwise my top folders are just too large when they're at 100%.

Now when I browse to a folder that has subfolders and galleries things look OK. The subfolders (3:1 aspect) are on the left, galleries (collage landscape) on the right.

i-qVCr8jF-L.png

When I go to a subfolder though, all of its galleries only appear on 50% of the page. How to make this stretch out across the page? My brain is a bit fried from working on this site all day...

i-bx7KZmS-L.png

Comments

• Options
    brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2013
    Can you do an "all galleries page" adjustment w/ it's own layout? Just a thought.
  • Options
    Darter02Darter02 Registered Users Posts: 947 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2013
    Can you do an "all galleries page" adjustment w/ it's own layout? Just a thought.

Unfortunately this has to happen on the All Folders level. What is need is for Smugmug to implement a code like they have when they're stacked one above the other. Right now, if they're stacked, and you go to a subfolder that has just galleries they take up the whole page. If you go to one with both, the subfolders appear where you've placed them. For me it was above.

I want to place them side by side. When one container is empty, the other should spread as wide as the page.