The Littlest Santa

rjpatrjpat Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
edited December 13, 2005 in People
Our newest grandbaby(2 1/2 months old). His mom wanted a picture for Christmas. I couldn't get the lighting right as he was in an entry hall under the staircase so that I could get over him. He, also, wasn't cooperating, lol. We couldn't get him to look at me (and the camera) and smile.

48022710-L.jpg
Ron

We never know how something we say, do, or think today, will effect the lives of millions tomorrow....BJ Palmer

Comments

• snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    edited December 12, 2005
    rjpat wrote:
    Our newest grandbaby(2 1/2 months old). His mom wanted a picture for Christmas. I couldn't get the lighting right as he was in an entry hall under the staircase so that I could get over him. He, also, wasn't cooperating, lol. We couldn't get him to look at me (and the camera) and smile.
    That's a real cute baby. You got the lighting right, and it sure fits the theme of Christmas. What a darling Santa outfit. thumb.gif

I think it's a cute picture. Would be better if he was looking at you, but we can't always get what we want with these little ones. You have to catch them at just the right moment.:D
    "A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." - Francis Bacon
    Susan Appel Photography My Blog
  • pepper44pepper44 Registered Users Posts: 170 Major grins
    edited December 12, 2005
    I think the lighting is perfect! Even though he's not looking or smiling, it's still an adorable shot. mwink.gif
  • rjpatrjpat Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2005
    Thanks for the comments. He was looking at his Grandmother and I realize now that I should have had her come up on the stairs with me, then maybe he would have been looking up, lol.
    Ron

We never know how something we say, do, or think today, will effect the lives of millions tomorrow....BJ Palmer
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2005
    rjpat wrote:
    Thanks for the comments. He was looking at his Grandmother and I realize now that I should have had her come up on the stairs with me, then maybe he would have been looking up, lol.
    This shot is really well lit. You gave yourself quite a challenge by placing him on the white blanket.

I usually have a relative jumping up and down and generally behaving in a crazy fashion behind me to try and catch the child's attention. This is usually quite humorous!rolleyes1.gif