Options

menu font on the new Smugmug

The 48th RoninThe 48th Ronin Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
edited September 8, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Would anyone know if we can change the menu font on the new Smugmug? I'm using a copy of the Sierra theme.

Comments

• Options
    JohnnyCrashJohnnyCrash Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited September 8, 2013
    I was actually wonerin' th' same thing... Would be great t' have a "simple" option usin' "safe" fonts fer those of us who're not th' most apt with HTML/CSS
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,242 moderator
    edited September 8, 2013
    Would anyone know if we can change the menu font on the new Smugmug? I'm using a copy of the Sierra theme.
    You should be able to change the font by editing the theme; fonts are on the basic tab of Edit Theme. I assume the menu uses the header font.

Or are you asking if you can use a font other than the ones specified in your theme? If that's your question you should be able to use CSS to choose a different font for your menu.

--- Denise
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,242 moderator
    edited September 8, 2013
    I was actually wonerin' th' same thing... Would be great t' have a "simple" option usin' "safe" fonts fer those of us who're not th' most apt with HTML/CSS
    New smug uses Google fonts. You don't need to change them with CSS unless you are trying to override an instance of the overall theme. Fonts are specified on the Basic tab of Edit Theme.

I find it easiest to browse the fonts directly at http://www.google.com/fonts. Once you decide on the font you can adjust your theme.

--- Denise