Options

same folder turns up no matter what I click

bronkingbronking Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
edited September 9, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Sorry Guy's another Question

when I click on my menu bar for say the Gallery everything's fine I then click on Lanscapes and that link works, however if I click on urban/city.....Landscapes comes up again. if I click on Wildlife......Landscapes comes up again. then I try Portraits on main menu and......b*****.:huh.Landscapes appears again I look at the url and its points to where I'm trying to get but Lanscapes is all I get...:scratch any ideas:bow

Comments

• Options
    Darter02Darter02 Registered Users Posts: 947 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2013
    This is just a stab in the dark. In the customizer, on the All Folders section make sure your gallery block's "Select From" menu is set to "Current Location." It sounds like you set it to "Galleries I choose." Maybe???
  • Options
    edited September 9, 2013
    Darter02 wrote: »
    This is just a stab in the dark. In the customizer, on the All Folders section make sure your gallery block's "Select From" menu is set to "Current Location." It sounds like you set it to "Galleries I choose." Maybe???

thanks for suggestion...but I'm lost (and extremely fed up:cry)
    I go in all folders section but cannot find gallery block select from menu.
    also, if I go to organise and click on this page (I made all my main nav menu links pages, now wondering if thats right eek7.gifhuheek7.gif) it says Not feeling where this page currently lives? Drop it into any folder you'd like. To customize this page,.......why does it say that?

seems to me that you think your doing right and lose confidence every time a problem crops up and you start to question everything else you've done.ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    edited September 9, 2013
    THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE

I thought I'de give the landscapes saga a breather (for my own health and sanity) so started with customising client login system. things going well until Ide do trial run looking at unlisted gallery and what do I see LANDSCAPES

I moved the photos to another temp folder, looked again and its following me around, for the love of god can someone please help

shall I delete the page and start again ???
  • Options
    edited September 9, 2013
    on the All folders, in customisation what happens if I press revert
  • Options
    edited September 9, 2013
    decided to delete the contents on all folders section, thinking get rid, altered gallery page and now when you click on wildlife or urban you get.......what for it

LANDSCAPES PAGE :cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cryne_nau.gifdunnone_nau.gifdunnone_nau.gifdunnone_nau.gifdunnone_nau.gifdunnone_nau.gifdunnone_nau.gifdunnoheadscratch.gifscratchheadscratch.gifscratchheadscratch.gifscratcheek7.gifhuheek7.gifhuheek7.gifhuheek7.gifhuheek7.gifhuh:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

could my smug mug be broke as I just don't know what to anymore apart from smashing the window with the laptop
  • Options
    edited September 9, 2013
    its okay I think I've figured it out