Options

[Fixed] Using Quick Settings through Lightroom

jasonscottphotojasonscottphoto Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
edited September 27, 2013 in Bug Reporting
I have a quick setting saved that includes, among other things, Collage Landscape as the appearance. Whenever I use this setting through the Lightroom plugin, it does not pass on the info about Collage Landscape (everything else seems ok). When I view the gallery, it is in SmugMug style and I have to change it on SM. Sort of defeats the purpose of being able to use the quick settings through LR. :scratch
Posts by Allyson, the wife/assistant...

Jason Scott Photography | Blog | FB | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2013
    Can you check that you have the latest version of the Lightroom plugin installed? If you don't have version 2.0.3.1, use the update button in the Lightroom plugin manager for the SmugMug plugin or if that doesn't give you the latest version, you can manually install it following the instructions here.

Note that quick settings can't be updated so you could only save a quick setting with a new name.

If you still have an issue and made sure that the quick settings contains the correct settings (by applying it to a gallery in SmugMug via your browser), write back with details, like what Lightroom version, SmugMug plugin version you use and what the name of the quick setting, and what gallery you created it with or applied it to. Include the link to the gallery in question. Also, leave the gallery as it is without manually adjusting any settings for it.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited September 9, 2013
    I created the quick settings on SmugMug, just trying to apply them in LR. I've created all brand new ones for the new SM (don't get me started on the fact that I can't delete old ones or even read the full names of them because the menu is sooooo narrow...) and if I apply them via SM itself, they work. If I try to apply them in LR, the gallery style doesn't get applied.

I am pretty sure I have the latest plugin, but I will check. I've been keeping up with the latest plugin news on dgrin.

I am using LR 4 on a PC.

Jason Scott Photography | Blog | FB | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
  • Options
    devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited September 17, 2013
    G'day Jason,

unfortunately, the Gallery Style isn't currently available via our new API so I can't currently implement it in the LR plugin...as soon as it is, I'll add it back to the plugin.

Cheers,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    edited September 19, 2013
    I've fixed the API and re-enabled the Gallery Style in the LR plugin, so this will be fixed in the next release.
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    edited September 19, 2013
    Cool, thanks

• Options
    edited September 27, 2013
    This fix is live with version 2.0.4.0
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos