Options

No "Style" option in New SmugMug

alexdgalexdg Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited September 9, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
There used to be "Style" drop down in old SmugMug where viewers could choose between SmugMug-Thumbnails-Slideshow-Jornal. I can't find it in new SmugMug.

Comments

• Options
    James_FJames_F Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
    edited September 9, 2013
    alexdg wrote: »
    There used to be "Style" drop down in old SmugMug where viewers could choose between SmugMug-Thumbnails-Slideshow-Jornal. I can't find it in new SmugMug.

Hi: Would strongly suggest you search for some of the video tutorials (recorded webinars) that Smugmug has saved on YouTube. Everything is different now and you need to acclimate yourself to the new customization and menus. Maybe not the reply you hoped for, but one that will help you get your feet on the ground and get started.
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,243 moderator
    edited September 9, 2013
    alexdg wrote: »
    There is no viewer-selected style option in the new smug - you will need to either select a style for each gallery or set the galleries to the style "design default" and change the default style as desired.

From the help page at http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/articles/1214935-what-s-new-gallery-styles:
    Note: Setting the viewing style is now completely up to you, the gallery owner. There is no longer an option to allow the viewer to pick their style.
    --- Denise
  • Options
    alexdgalexdg Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited September 9, 2013
    Thanks a lot for clarification