Paparazzi

EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
edited September 16, 2013 in Street and Documentary
Paparazzi-XL.jpg
Eric ~ Smugmug

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2013
    It's a very creative shot, Eric. It kind of catches the viewer off guard. A good photo can evoke a wide range of responses and this one can certainly do that. Well done, my friend. clap.gif

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,885 Major grins
    It's a very creative shot, Eric. It kind of catches the viewer off guard. A good photo can evoke a wide range of responses and this one can certainly do that. Well done, my friend. clap.gif

Tom

I agree fun shot!! Nicely done! it made me laugh...
  • mayflymayfly Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
    Nicely shot Eric, and a lot to like about it including the symmetry.
  • EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2013

Tom

Hey Tom!
    Thanks for that feedback - to get a little WTF factor working is always a bonus...
    I know we don't need to, and often shouldn't, explain our images, but what-the-heck:
    My friend and I were aboard the Star of India - the oldest active merchant sailing ship in the world (1863).
    We were in the First Class - Ship's Saloon - Main Deck and I wanted a shot of the teak and glass skylight.
    (pictured in the panel is the Greek muse of music, poetry, and joy - Euterpe)
    Believe it or not, this was not planned (other than documenting the skylight), or seen at shutter release.
    I was reaching up, and looking up, and didn't see Harold at all... Serendipity strikes again.

Hope you're having fun!
    Eric ~ Smugmug
    Juano wrote: »
    I agree fun shot!! Nicely done! it made me laugh...

Laughing is good thing Cristóbal - especially for you Coloradans these days...
    But, on a serious note, I've been hoping you are keeping safe and dry - the news reports are
    shocking and tragic... largest helicopter relief/rescue operation since Katrina.
    Thanks for checking-in - be well!
    Eric ~ Smugmug
    mayfly wrote: »
    Nicely shot Eric, and a lot to like about it including the symmetry.

As always, thanks for your comments and support Mayfly... appreciated!
    Sure is quiet around here, huh? Just us inmates, as they say.... and actually, I'm just the ugly step-child... lol3.gif
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,885 Major grins
    Thank you Eric, Fort Collins was mostly spared from the flood. Others were not so lucky though.