Options

Add a PayPal shopping cart to your SmugMug galleries

123457»

Comments

• Options
    thenickdudethenickdude Registered Users Posts: 1,302 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2014
    Thanks for the report, Rolf! I've fixed this problem now, the fixed version is 0.4.14 - readd your PayPal buttons with this version to fix the issue.

To manually update, click Chrome's menu, then Tools->Extensions. Tick the "developer mode" tickbox at the top right of the screen, then click the "Update extensions now" button. You should see the version number next to the extension change to 0.4.0.14 after a minute or so.
  • Options
    RolfvpRolfvp Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited November 27, 2014
    Thanks, works perfect, cant believe you did it clap.gifivarclap.gifivar
    Thanks for the report, Rolf! I've fixed this problem now, the fixed version is 0.4.14 - readd your PayPal buttons with this version to fix the issue.

To manually update, click Chrome's menu, then Tools->Extensions. Tick the "developer mode" tickbox at the top right of the screen, then click the "Update extensions now" button. You should see the version number next to the extension change to 0.4.0.14 after a minute or so.
  • Options
    RolfvpRolfvp Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited December 7, 2014
    Hey Lamah, right now the hole product line is a link: "menu option name" + the button image + a big area to the right of button image.
    Is it possible to change it so only the "button image" will serve as a link?

EDIT: found out that changing "block" to "inline" in your css styling code makes it better. Now only to find out how to remove link from the product description. Is it possible?

I know i can make my own image button, great! But i want to ask if it is possible to make CSS3 buttons?