Father and Son

leebaseleebase Registered Users Posts: 630 Major grins
edited December 14, 2005 in People
48093648-M.jpg

Just happened to have my camera with me at church this day. Love the emotion displayed between father and son -- and Father and Son :)

Lee

Comments

• JnicholsJnichols Registered Users Posts: 223 Major grins
    edited December 12, 2005
    I think you did an amazing job capturing the emotion and interaction between a father and son. This is always how I imagine the Father's embrace when you make the step to salvation.
  • SirArmstrongSirArmstrong Registered Users Posts: 249 Major grins
    edited December 12, 2005
    I agree with Jen, good capture! PTL, a good young start.

Now, if you believe in full emersion, I think I see a hand out of the water...icon10.gif
    Steve

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."

Ansel Adams
  • leebaseleebase Registered Users Posts: 630 Major grins
    edited December 12, 2005
    Now, if you believe in full emersion, I think I see a hand out of the water...icon10.gif
    I thought the same thing when I saw the photo..."his hands won't be saved" yelrotflmao.gif

Lee
  • KattKatt Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited December 14, 2005
    Hello everyone, I'm new to this site (and I have no real idea about photography, just love to browse, love art) and there is so much talent here.

Just wanted to comment that I love this series of photos - actually choked me up a bit.

Shame about his arm not being saved lol.
  • leebaseleebase Registered Users Posts: 630 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2005
    Katt wrote:
    Just wanted to comment that I love this series of photos - actually choked me up a bit.
    Thanks
    Katt wrote:
    Shame about his arm not being saved lol.
    yelrotflmao.gif

Lee
  • rahmonsterrahmonster Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2005
    Wow this is wonderful. Amazing shots of a very special event. I think the fathers embrace says it all. Great jobclap.gif
    www.tmitchell.smugmug.com

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...Picasso