Options

SOLD: Kenko Extension Tube Set for Canon mount

Matthew KierenMatthew Kieren Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
edited December 13, 2005 in Flea Market
Sorry folks, you were too late.

SOLD: Kenko Auto Extension Tube Set for Canon mount (originally bought at B&H, not imported)
Price (includes shipping via USPS): $110.00
Condition: A+++ (Perfect condition, includes all original materials; box, tube set)
Reason for selling: I haven't used it much, only a few times. I'm the original owner, so it's definitely "like new."
Other info: There are no optics involved, so the only thing you lose is a few f-stop, but there is no quality loss since it's not passing through more glass.

kenko-extensiontubeset.JPG

I have positive feedback left here in this forum, and I have a 100% feedback rating at eBay: matthewk_78

Paypal is preferred. Shipping in the USA only. I will ship it out the next business day after payment is cleared.

Please feel free to email me with any questions. Thanks! :D

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited December 13, 2005
    Just curious, have these AF'd for all your Canon lenses? How about metering? All retained?
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    GraphyFotozGraphyFotoz Registered Users Posts: 2,267 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2005
    PM sent on these
    Canon 60D | Nikon Cooloix P7700
    Manfrotto Mono | Bag- LowePro Slingshot 100AW

http://www.graphyfotoz.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    Matthew KierenMatthew Kieren Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited December 13, 2005
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Just curious, have these AF'd for all your Canon lenses? How about metering? All retained?
    They autofocus fine, but of course you have to have a lot of light. The longer you make it, the more light you need. I haven't noticed any issues with metering in the few times I've used it. :)
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited December 13, 2005
    They autofocus fine, but of course you have to have a lot of light. The longer you make it, the more light you need. I haven't noticed any issues with metering in the few times I've used it. :)
    Thanks Matt. I've just read a few reports here and there that some lenses don't like to autofocus with the kenko tubes. Then again, some 70-200's don't like to focus with some 20d's, but thats another issue.
    lol3.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]