Options

Centering gallery page

dseidmandseidman Registered Users Posts: 824 Major grins
edited September 20, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Everything in the content in the body of my galleries page is aligned to the left, but I would like to have it centered.

When viewed on large monitors, the page is displayed like this. I would like to preserve the layout and not have the thumbnails wrap around to a second row when viewed on smaller screens. How can I do this?

Any help is much appreciated!

The page in question: http://www.danseidmanphoto.com/Galleries

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited September 20, 2013
    dseidman wrote: »
    Everything in the content in the body of my galleries page is aligned to the left, but I would like to have it centered.

When viewed on large monitors, the page is displayed like this. I would like to preserve the layout and not have the thumbnails wrap around to a second row when viewed on smaller screens. How can I do this?

Any help is much appreciated!

The page in question: http://www.danseidmanphoto.com/Galleries
    Look under the layout tab for "center".
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    dseidmandseidman Registered Users Posts: 824 Major grins
    Thanks Allen! Got that fixed. When shrinking the browser window down, some of the thumbnails are still dropping down to a second row. How can I get them to stay fixed in a single row?
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    dseidman wrote: »
    Thanks Allen! Got that fixed. When shrinking the browser window down, some of the thumbnails are still dropping down to a second row. How can I get them to stay fixed in a single row?
    If each is a separate box I don't think you can. If they were coded in an html box in a div they might stay together.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog