Options

1st attempt @ mixing strobe & ambient

Gaby617Gaby617 Registered Users Posts: 218 Major grins
edited September 20, 2013 in People
So a friend of mines ask me to snap some maternity shots for her. I agreed and we had some fun in my small make shift studio. Surprisingly she was very comfortable seeing she hates taking photos. After we where done I asked her to stick around and see if she be willing to help me shoot @ sunset @ a local area park. She agreed and we went to a common shooting area close to my house. As we where getting there clouds suddenly moved in which totally killed my idea. I decided to proceed since this was only a experiment for me but a possible cool photo for her. I used a Canon speedlight w/ a small diffusion style slip on my friend had on him @ the time and worked the shutter speed. Here is the color version and a B&W version (my favorite and hers also). Images edited in LR. She is ready to pop and @ that time already tired from the previous shoot especially after walking up this hill normally used to watch the sunset. This was more for me to actually have a live test sort of speak mixing strobe & ambient. As always C&C are welcomed.

9844478444_f1b621dba5_b.jpg

9844712454_aa05da542b_b.jpg