Options

Where did my new gallery go (not showing in legacy or new)

ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
edited September 23, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I was excited to announce that I created a way to do a visitor sitemap, but now I can't find the gallery I created to make it. First a snapshot of what I did, which luckily I took before leaving the site and then returned to find it missing.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 23, 2013
    Now here's what I see when in New format, and I click to go to the folder Other. It takes me directly to what appears to be the sitemap. In other words, inside Other I no longer see the list of galleries that really do reside in Other, of which Test, where the sitemap is, is one of them.
  • Options
    Forgot to add that in legacy mode, in subcategory Other, the new gallery Test, is not there. I did set the gallery as private, but I should be able to see it.

EDIT: I also can't see the gallery Test when I opt to upload photos to it (in Legacy).

EDIT: Okay, in new format, when I click upload photos, I can find the gallery. I added a photo, but the gallery still does not appear in the list of galleries in the subcategory Other, In legacy mode.
  • Options
    To summarize the problem, why can't I find this gallery (Other/Test) which now has a photo it it, in new format mode?
    Secondarily, why is the sitemap appearing as if in Other, which is a subcategory, not a gallery?
  • Options
    Sorry to be dragging you through my learning experience, but I think I figured part of it out.
    When I was editing the visitor site map, I did turn on "just this gallery", so I don't know what happened that the sitemap was reproduced in the Other subcategory.

In new format mode, in All folders, I added a navigation for all folders and galleries, to the subcategory Other, and in that resulting list, the gallery Test did show up, and I could get into it.

I removed all the navbar blocks in All Folders (those were reproducing what was in the one gallery Test), and they appear to have been successfully removed. The gallery Test still retains the navbar blocks I set up as a visitor site map test.