Options

Hidding keyword widget on keyword page

ko04ko04 Registered Users Posts: 370 Major grins
edited September 24, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Hey got a question about the keyword page http://k-ophotography.smugmug.com/keyword I want to hide the lock version of the keyword widget at put in the on that smugmug provides in the customization. I found the id but the css I used doesn't seem to be working. Here is what I put:

}
.sm-user-ui .sm-page-widget-keywords .sm-keywords-list:  {
display: none;
}

I also tried this which has the Id of that widget:
.sm-user-ui .sm-page-widget-9WPvPZVL {
}

If anyone can help me on this one I'd appreciate it! Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Options
    thenickdudethenickdude Registered Users Posts: 1,302 Major grins
    edited September 23, 2013
    You're nearly there! You've just got an extraneous colon on the end of that rule, it should be:
    .sm-user-ui .sm-page-widget-keywords .sm-keywords-list {
    }

I also tried this which has the Id of that widget:
    .sm-user-ui .sm-page-widget-9WPvPZVL

Those random letters and numbers IDs change every time the page is loaded, you can't target them with CSS. The identifier that does stay the same is the class name which is purely numbers, like "sm-page-widget-2475816", which appears on widgets on your regular pages (maybe not the system pages like /keywords).
  • Options
    edited September 24, 2013
    Lamah wrote: »
    You're nearly there! You've just got an extraneous colon on the end of that rule, it should be:
    }

Those random letters and numbers IDs change every time the page is loaded, you can't target them with CSS. The identifier that does stay the same is the class name which is purely numbers, like "sm-page-widget-2475816", which appears on widgets on your regular pages (maybe not the system pages like /keywords).

Thanks for the reply I will give this a shot when I get a chance. Thanks again
  • Options
    edited September 24, 2013
    Lamah wrote: »
    }

Worked like a charm Thanks a lot Nicholas. If your interested in seeing what it looks like here is the site now updated http://k-ophotography.smugmug.com/keyword. I think that it looks really clean and the chances of someone finding my keyword page is slim but at least now if someone does it looks the way I want it too and not how smugmug had it looking.