Options

How to make slideshow fit the width of browser?

oukiouki Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
edited September 25, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Maybe I missed something basic. I have a slideshow on my homepage. I see options you can adjust the height or make it content aware height. That's cool but how do I make it fill the width of the browser?

http://www.oukiphoto.com/

Comments

• Options
    edited September 24, 2013
    If SM doesn't support it natively, is there a piece of CSS code does the trick?
  • Options
    thenickdudethenickdude Registered Users Posts: 1,302 Major grins
    It seems to already be filling the width of the browser? I believe the slideshow block just fills 100% of the width of your page, so if you set your page layout to Stretchy on the Layout tab, it'll fill the window.

X3 is the maximum size, so if your browser window is wider than 1600px, or short enough to prevent the image from proportionately scaling that large, it won't touch the edges.
  • Options
    Lamah wrote: »
    X3 is the maximum size, so if your browser window is wider than 1600px, or short enough to prevent the image from proportionately scaling that large, it won't touch the edges.

Thanks, Nick.
    I guess I've got a monitor way too big...:D nobody should complain about a big monitor!
    I have four page thumbnails below the slideshow. The last one will get pushed to next line when I shrink the browser window. How can I make them only change sizes but always stay in one line?
  • Options
    thenickdudethenickdude Registered Users Posts: 1,302 Major grins
    edited September 25, 2013
    ouki wrote: »
    How can I make them only change sizes but always stay in one line?

I think you can only make that sort of adjustment on the Grid display style (by adding CSS), not the collage landscape setting you're currently using. If you do change to Grid, I think this CSS will do the trick:
    .sm-page-widget-pages .sm-tiles-grid .sm-tile-wrapper {
    	width:25% !important;
    }