Options

Gallery and Image information

rpcrowerpcrowe Registered Users Posts: 733 Major grins
edited September 25, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I absolutely need to place general information about each gallery on the smugmug gallery site and I also absolutely need to place information about individual images.
i-LHFxCGZ-L.jpg
This gallery in the ISIS group looks like my original smugmug gallery except that I cannot figure out how to post general information about the gallery or information about individual images.
Please help, this is very important to me.

Comments

• Options
    thenickdudethenickdude Registered Users Posts: 1,302 Major grins
    edited September 25, 2013
    It sounds like you're talking about gallery descriptions and photo captions? For gallery descriptions, click customise, then gallery settings. For image captions, you can bulk-edit these from the Organise menu, or edit an individual image by clicking the spanner icon on the photo and choosing "edit image details".
  • Options
    rpcrowerpcrowe Registered Users Posts: 733 Major grins
    edited September 25, 2013
    Lamah wrote: »
    It sounds like you're talking about gallery descriptions and photo comments? For gallery descriptions, click customise, then gallery settings. For image captions, you can bulk-edit these from the Organise menu, or edit an individual image by clicking the spanner icon on the photo and choosing "edit image details".

Thanks so much for all your help. I really like your gallery and your customizations answer just about all my needs.

I hope that I can install some of the customizations.