Options

Please change up Logo Block

southeasternphotographysoutheasternphotography Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
edited October 4, 2013 in SmugMug Feature Requests
I would like to see more options in the Logo Block. If you have an image, it wants to separate it too much from the text if you have the image on the right or left. Would like to have better control of its size both vertically and horizontally. Also, would like a text option for changing the font and font size. Would like to have text on BOTH sides of the image (as in Company name on left, then logo image, and then more text on the right of the image) as an option. Just needs to be much more versatile for customizations within SmugMug's program. It seems I have read other folks complaining about the Logo block. Anyway, that's my feature request for more versatility.

Right now, in Preview Mode, I have a logo image with text set to the right of the image. The image appears all the way to the left of the screen. The text is fairly well centered. This leaves a huge gap between them. I did notice that if I make the browser screen smaller, the image stays put and the text gradually gets closer to the logo image which is a good thing.

I could probably handle this with html/css/photo blocks if I could figure out the code. But then, why have a logo block?

My 2 cents.

Anybody else like this?

Comments