Options

Mobile Collage Portrait shows buttons and sizes it should not

vrvincevrvince Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
edited October 9, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
At http://vincentjurgens.smugmug.com/Photography-Portfolios two of the galleries there are Collage Portrait gallery style (People and Corporate,) and the rest are Collage Landscape.
On my iPhone 4s, IOS 7, Safari, not logged in, the Landscape galleries look ok, (though missing a Share ability I enabled in Gallery settings,) but the Portrait galleries show Download, Keywords and Share buttons.
The Download just kind of loads a larger image. I have XLarge as largest available size, not Original. Download also shows in Lightbox view on desktop Safari, Portrait or Landscape gallery ... hmmm. And those seem larger than XLarge... in fact, I have access, not logged in, to Original...
The Keywords are the most unsightly issue, as those are not for public view (and they do not show on desktop version.)
Also, in any of these galleries, press/hold an image and Save Image is available on iPhone. Not sure where it saves ... but I enabled Right-Click Protect, so I thought any normal mobile Save/Download action would also be disabled. Must be related to Original sizes being available...

Comments

• Options
    thenickdudethenickdude Registered Users Posts: 1,302 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2013
    Are you sure you haven't just set Original as your largest display size for those photos in the gallery settings? That's what it looks like to me, I get a download link on the "desktop version" too. If you've collected them from another gallery, the size restrictions on the original gallery are the ones that will be applied. Otherwise, post a link to a gallery which shows Original links where the max size is less than Original.

If you're pressing and holding to save the image from the Lightbox, you'll just end up with a 1x1 pixel transparent GIF, not the photo.
  • Options
    vrvincevrvince Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited October 9, 2013
    Aha! Messed up again by that inheritance "feature" that is not well documented! These are Smart galleries. Fixed.

Keywords were still displaying in Mobile, Collage Portrait style though... CSS fix at http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=237930 . Though that turns it off for whole site, which for now is ok.