Options

Slideshow and Pages

monsieurmaphotographymonsieurmaphotography Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited October 12, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Hello,

I create a Page (unlisted) with Text boxes and Slideshow Boxes. Unfortunately when I log out, the text does show BUT not the Slideshow.

I thank you for your help.

Comments

• Options
    monsieurmaphotographymonsieurmaphotography Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited October 10, 2013
    Hello again,

I just create also a gallery with 7 text boxes and 6 slideshow boxes and I have the same problem, when it's log out the slideshow does not show.
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,243 moderator
    edited October 10, 2013
    Are the galleries you are using for the slideshow set to either public or unlisted?

The slideshow would not show when you are logged out if you are pulling from a gallery that is private.

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited October 10, 2013
    Both, Page and Gallery are unlisted not private.
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2013
    For any photo to show up outside its gallery "External Embedding" has to be set to ON in gallery setings.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited October 12, 2013
    Thank you Denise and Allen,
    Allen, the photos to show up outside was set ON in gallery setting.
    The problem was the photos I used for the slideshow was from galleries unlisted. It work only when it's public.
    For me it does not work when it's private, but we known that, but also when the photos are from unlisted gallery.
    Thank you for your help.
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2013
    Thank you Denise and Allen,
    Allen, the photos to show up outside was set ON in gallery setting.
    The problem was the photos I used for the slideshow was from galleries unlisted. It work only when it's public.
    For me it does not work when it's private, but we known that, but also when the photos are from unlisted gallery.
    Thank you for your help.
    Unlisted galleries will work as a source for a slideshow if "External Embedding" is on in the source gallery. It has
    been like this forever.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited October 12, 2013
    Allen, I'am sure you are right, but I don't know why, it's not working for me. With "External Embedding" it's works only from public gallery not when it's unlisted.
    I thank you again.