Options

Logo on every page?

kriyababajikriyababaji Registered Users Posts: 295 Major grins
edited October 14, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Hello

My website is

shanemcdermottphotography.com

How do I have my logo located in the upper left hand corner of my home page appear on every page?

Please be specific with any advice, I find site customization challenging.

Thanks,

Shane

Comments

• Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2013
    1. Customise > Entire site
    2. Look at the panel (usually) on the right hand side of screen
    3. Make sure the "Content" tab is selected
    4. Scroll down until you come to the "Add Content Blocks" section
    5. In that list look for "Logo" (if it is not there, look in the section above it to see if you already have a logo content block on the page. Click on it and you will see the content block light up in red - then go to step 7)
    6. Click and drag the name onto your page to the general area you want it to go.
    You will most likely have to move it around until you see a green rectangle - releasing the mouse will place the Logo content block there
    7. Then click on the wrench (top left of the block) to add logo and arrange other settings
    8. Click on the triangle to set margins
    9. Click on the four-way arrow to reposition the block
    10. Done > Publish Changes
    My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com
  • Options
    edited October 14, 2013
    I believe this just gets me my logo on the home page which I already have. How do I get me logo to appear on all pages and not just my home page?

Thanks,

Shane
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2013
    I believe this just gets me my logo on the home page which I already have. How do I get me logo to appear on all pages and not just my home page?

Thanks,

Shane
    When you go into customize > customize site on your homepage did you highlight "entire site" at the top
    of the right flyout? Sounds like you had "homepage" highlighted when you drug a logo to the page.

If you want it on ever page highlight "entire site".

Any time you add content to any page, folder, gallery or homepage pay attention to what's highlighted.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2013
    AceCo55 wrote: »
    1. Customise > Entire site
    2. Look at the panel (usually) on the right hand side of screen
    3. Make sure the "Content" tab is selected
    4. Scroll down until you come to the "Add Content Blocks" section
    5. In that list look for "Logo" (if it is not there, look in the section above it to see if you already have a logo content block on the page. Click on it and you will see the content block light up in red - then go to step 7)
    6. Click and drag the name onto your page to the general area you want it to go.
    You will most likely have to move it around until you see a green rectangle - releasing the mouse will place the Logo content block there
    7. Then click on the wrench (top left of the block) to add logo and arrange other settings
    8. Click on the triangle to set margins
    9. Click on the four-way arrow to reposition the block
    10. Done > Publish Changes

Thanks,

Shane

Step 1 ... "Entire Site" thumb.gif
    My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com
  • Options
    edited October 14, 2013
    That worked, thank you very much for your help everyone.