Johan goes unbuttoned ;o)

elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
edited December 15, 2005 in People
Hello friends!

A while ago, as some of you may know, I had a shooting with four siblings, friends of mine. I helped them to make a portrait that they're gonna give their mom as a Christmas present. (I got them a 50X70 cm print) When it was nailed, I asked Matz [Just for the record, his name is Matz, not Johan! :huh ] if I could take a few pics of him. I snapped a few in a haste, without any fuzz. I only asked him to unbutton his shirt! :wink He has a very athletic body! I've never had an shooting with a guy before (only because I find it harder to find "suitable candidates" in my immediate surrounding) and he has never posed before - but I think he has "something", and could be a good first candidate, what do ya recon? I asked if he would like to do some posing sometime, and he said sure! *cool*

Regards / Matty

Please, neglect the burnt out areas! :rolleyes

48329746-O.jpg

48329749-O.jpg

48329747-O.jpg

Comments

• rahmonsterrahmonster Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2005
    Wow Matty those toned ones are Superb! He looks like a great model too. Your lighting is fantastic and processing is perfect. Great job!thumb.gif
    www.tmitchell.smugmug.com

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...Picasso
  • livinginozlivinginoz Registered Users Posts: 497 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2005
    you are certainly right when you say he has "something".....a real confidence that gives him a good look in front of the camera..... thumb.gif
    laurie in rural minnesota

my stuff
  • elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2005
    Thank you, Tara! :): Yes, I think he has qualities! The lighting is only one 500W halogen lamp behind a white umbrella.

Matty

rahmonster wrote:
    Wow Matty those toned ones are Superb! He looks like a great model too. Your lighting is fantastic and processing is perfect. Great job!thumb.gif
  • elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2005
    thumb.gif Yepp! Great confidence, but not so much it is disturbing! He is a very down to earth and nice guy! I'm looking forward to "try him out". :D

Matty
    livinginoz wrote:
    you are certainly right when you say he has "something".....a real confidence that gives him a good look in front of the camera..... thumb.gif