Options

Allow 2 lines of text in the drop down menu (again).

guyguy Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
edited October 14, 2013 in SmugMug Feature Requests
Please allow us to put 2 lines of text in drop down menus again. We could do this in legacy SM & we could do it in New SM until last Saturday when you changed it! All it took was a BR tag. This allowed me to have a second language translation underneath the English words.

If you will no longer allow us to use a BR tag to do this then please allow us to do it another way.

Also it would be nice to be notified of changes like this in advance & not have to find out by going to our site & seeing it's all screwed up.

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2013
    guy wrote: »
    Also it would be nice to be notified of changes like this in advance & not have to find out by going to our site & seeing it's all screwed up.
    If they gave a warning before they did this there would be a bunch of screaming. So they snuck it in
    and hoped nobody noticed. At least it seems that way. It's been a very long time since Smug
    announced any bug fixes or other updates except very major things. This goes way back in legacy.
    After every update we would have to look over our sites and hope to notice any difference.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog