Options

Nikon D800, Zeiss 21mm f/2.8, Nikkor 14-24 f/2.8

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited October 16, 2013 in Nikon Land
ATTN: Nikonians! I have a surplus of extra gear, and you get to benefit from some amazing pre-Ebay prices.

- Carl Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 Distagon lens for Nikon Mount. It's 10 months old, it is in *mint* pristine condition, and I will sell for $1600. (retails for $1850). Complete with box, papers, caps, and lens hood.

SOLD [strike]- Nikon D800 body, $2100. It has a small nick on the upper right of the body near the shutter release, which has been covered with black ink. Otherwise, perfect *mint* condition, everything on the camera works flawlessly. The rear and top screens are scratch-free. Complete with box, caps, charger, manual, an extra Nikon battery and remote shutter release. About 2500 actuations. I'm the only owner, purchased new, from Tallyn's about 1 year ago.[/strike]

SOLD - [strike]Really Right Stuff L-Plate for the D800. $100[/strike]

SOLD [strike]- Nikon 14-24 f/2.8 G ED AF lens - just back from full service at Nikon Professional Services, with a clean bill of health. Get this $2000 lens for $1400![/strike]

Prices do not include UPS ground shipping to your home. Happy to sell internationally, but you pay all fees on your end plus shipping. I accept your check or Paypal.

Comments