Options

Help!!! Lost my Galleries page...

RutroRutro Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited October 21, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Bonehead move for sure... I was trying to make a text adjustment to one of my pages that I'm getting a lot of traffic on right now and hit publish when I meant to hit preview.

I have somehow deleted the page where I housed all of my galleries (folders) so when you click the galleries link on my nav bar it went no where. I have replaced that link with the folder that is getting the majority of the traffic right now but I can't figure out how to get the galleries link to show all of the folders? ie; travel, sports, nature, dance, and so on.

Please help, I just can't seem to figure it out even though I must have at least once before...

Rob

Comments

• Options
    einateinat Registered Users Posts: 193 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2013
    The page seems to still be there, but missing the galleries block.
    This should be the link (unless you created some other page):
    http://rudrow.smugmug.com/browse

Once there, go to customize mode and add the galleries (and\or folders) block to the page.
  • Options
    edited October 21, 2013
    That's it! thank you!

Everything is back but now I have lost the ability to deep into the folders for example in travel the page comes up fine but now none of the galleries appear????? I seem to have lost depth at some level in all folders??? Is this just me?
    edited October 21, 2013
    Wow... I think I got it. Need the folders, and galleries content block on all pages. I think...