Options

Browse link not working

jmcqueenjmcqueen Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
edited October 25, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
On my fifth day of working on new Smug site, thought everything was ready to launch and now my 'Browse Galleries' link is not working. I want a link that shows a collection of folders. It was working before when I linked to the 'browse' page in the menu setup box but now it links to a blank page. I did try to link it to a new folder containing the folders of galleries I want, but nothing seems to place anything on that page.
Also whenever I try to create a new folder/page in the Organizer, I seem to have lost the ability to choose 'public'. It only lets me choose 'inherit, etc.'

I have just spent over 4 hours trying to find help for both these issues and I officially give up. Completely stumped, don't know what else to try. Hope you can help.

My site is http://www.jmcqueenphoto.com/

Comments

• Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2013
    Same thing happened to me. The solution turned out to be that I needed to drag a "Folders,galleries and pages" content block.

navigate to the Browse landing page
    Customize > All Folders (I think this will work)
    Right hand side ... make sure "Content Tab" is selected
    Go down to "Navigation" and click on the + sign
    Grab the "Folders, galleries and pages" content block and drag it to your desired location on the page
    (green rectangle will appear - let go of mouse button when it is where you want it)
    Click "Done" > "Publish Now"

Hope that works for you.
    My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com
  • Options
    jmcqueenjmcqueen Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited October 25, 2013
    Yes! Yes! It seems to be working!! Thanks so much... you've made my day. :-)