Options

Event Pages & "No Galleries Found"

DelightfulLightDelightfulLight Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited January 6, 2014 in SmugMug Support
My event pages do not show any gallery icons. Instead, there is the "No Galleries Found" message. I've added a "galleries" navigation tool to the entire site and set it to current location to no avail. In addition the "No Galleries Found" message sometimes (intermittent) just does not show up at all on my Win 8 browser. Any ideas?

Sample page: http://www.delightfullight.com/event/Judah-Becker-and-Katie-Kuhn

Also, the left side bar should have the same formatting as the rest of the sight but does not. Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2013
    This is what I see at your link, is this what you wanted?
  • Options
    spider-tspider-t Registered Users Posts: 443 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2014
    I use events all the time and I find that the setting up of them is a little broken. I find if i do MORE THAN ONE THING at once like: create an event and edit the details and put a bunch of galleries in it and then order them in a pleasing way and THEN save it, the galleries are often not found in the event link. And if I delete the galleries and add them back in (without doing anything else like re-arranging them) then save, they show up. Basically, i find if I do ONE THING at a time and save then view after each thing, they event pages work. I haven't bothered to tell anyone because I found a workaround and I'm always too busy scrambling to deliver an event when i run into the problem again and remember it's there.

cheers,
    Trish