Options

apply price list for individual gallery

bingobingo Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited October 27, 2013 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I am trying to apply a price list to just on gallery (am a pro user). when I go to manage pricelists and click on that particular price list then edit price list I don't have the option of applying it to any particular galleries, only to make this my active pricelist. When in the gallery under tools, I don't have the option to "apply price list" either - although this may be from the old smugmug tools. help please!

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,240 moderator
    edited October 26, 2013
    The old Pro account level was changed a while back to Portfolio and Business accounts. Based on the behavior you describe it sounds like you have a portfolio account.

Portfolio accounts allow only a single pricelist; business accounts support as many as you like.

A high level comparison of the account levels can be seen at http://www.smugmug.com/features.

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited October 26, 2013
    The old Pro account level was changed a while back to Portfolio and Business accounts. Based on the behavior you describe it sounds like you have a portfolio account.

Portfolio accounts allow only a single pricelist; business accounts support as many as you like.

A high level comparison of the account levels can be seen at http://www.smugmug.com/features.

--- Denise

I have a business pro account.. thanks though
  • Options
    edited October 26, 2013
    bingo wrote: »
    I have a business pro account.. thanks though
    I'd suggest you contact smugmug help then because your description of what you are seeing matches a portfolio account.

Keep in mind that old pro = new portfolio from a price standpoint.

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited October 26, 2013
    thanks - I will double check my account
  • Options
    edited October 26, 2013
    bingo wrote: »
    thanks - I will double check my account
    If you have a Business account you should be able to set prices on a gallery.
    • Open the gallery
    • Customize...
    • Set prices
    • use the dropdown to select the pricelist
    If you can't select a pricelist for a gallery then you might want to contact smugmug help. What you are describing sounds like a portfolio account (where you can only have a single active pricelist).

You should be able to see your account level on the Subscription tab within Me in your account settings.

--- Denise
  • Options
    TheMaxxTheMaxx Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited October 27, 2013
    Hey there Bingo,

I received your email sent to the Help Desk. Please check your email inbox for my response. thumb.gif
    _Chadd
    SmugMug Support Hero

Help Center - http://help.smugmug.com/