Options

Getting Galleries to Show in Folders

Aaron JorsAaron Jors Registered Users Posts: 470 Major grins
edited November 1, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I'm working on my new site and Image#1 page appears when you click on galleries from the Navbar. The images you see here are folders (Wisconsin, Michigan etc..). When you click on the the folders I would like the viewer to be taken to a seperate page displaying the galleries within the folder.

However instead of this when you click on one of the folders the galleries appear on this same page as seen in image #2.

I have tried this (http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/articles/1249025-new-problem---no-galleries-found-on-folder-pages) suggestion on Smugmug help as this seemed to be the problem I am having but when I add the galleries content block under All Folders the result I get is in image #2. If I remove the galleries content block from All Folders nothing happens when you click on the folder images.

Any suggestions on how I can get the viewer to the galleries when they click on the folders?

Image #1
i-cJv3HPk-L.jpg

Image #2
i-LBhJhpj-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2013
    Did you figure this out, Aaron? Not sure I am understanding the problem, but in your Navbar, check the link you have set for it, to make sure it goes to the gallery or folder that you want.
  • Options
    CynthiaMCynthiaM Registered Users Posts: 364 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2013
    In the Organizer, make sure your file structure is correct. It works just like Windows Explorer or Mac Finder. You should have a folder called Wisconsin and all of your Wisconsin galleries should appear as subfolders under Wisconsin and a folder for Michigan with all Michigan galleries appearing as subfolders under Michigan, etc.