Moving "Photo Sharing By Smugmug" Text

Aaron JorsAaron Jors Registered Users Posts: 470 Major grins
edited November 10, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I'm trying to figure out how to move/control the location of the "Photo Sharing By Smugmug" text. I know under settings you can select either right, center or left but I need more control than that. My site is set at a width of 1024 but this text gets push outside of that which I don't want.

In my footer I want to keep the social icons on the left and also have a Copyright line. I'm considering 2 options for the footer.

#1: Getting the "Photo Sharing By Smugmug" text under the current location of the copyright line all the way to the right just under All Rights Reserved.

or

#2 Centering the copyright and putting the "Photo Sharing By Smugmug" on the right side where the copyright is currently located.

How can I get more control of where the "Photo Sharing By Smugmug" text goes?

i-fJBHcr8-L.jpg

Comments

• Smug EricSmug Eric Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 333
    edited October 28, 2013
    Try centering it, then adding this to a sitewide CSS content block:

.sm-page-powered-by {
    right: 100px;
    position: relative;
    }

adjusting the left or right with that first line of code.
    Eric
    Support Hero and Customeister
    http://www.smugmug.com/help
  • Aaron JorsAaron Jors Registered Users Posts: 470 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2013
    Eric I had to tweak the code to the below but this seemed to have worked. Is this going to cause me any trouble in the future with the -436?

.sm-page-powered-by {
    right: -436px;
    position: relative;
    }
  • Aaron JorsAaron Jors Registered Users Posts: 470 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2013
    Eric is there anyway to control the position of this from top to bottom? You can see that this text site a little below the copyright text. I've tried to adjust it with the content box top, bottom but it's not working.