SOLD: canon 2x mk2 tc

marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
edited December 21, 2005 in Flea Market
I havea like new (only used a couple times) in box with everything canon 2x mk2 teleconverter. I'd like to get $265/obo for it shipped.
Thanls,
Richard

Comments

• marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2005
    48526395-L.jpg

48526402-L.jpg

48526408-L.jpg

Um, why isn't this embedding the photos in the post?
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited December 16, 2005
    not quite sure what you did, but I fixed it. ne_nau.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

edited December 16, 2005
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2005
    yes...no...yes...no...yes...no....yes....no....yes....n

How good is that going to look on my 400 !!
  • ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2005
    Humungus wrote:
    yes...no...yes...no...yes...no....yes....no....yes....n

How good is that going to look on my 400 !!
    It will look smashing on your 400..PLEASE BUY IT! I'm sitting on my hands as it is.
    edited December 16, 2005
    I have to remove my hands to type....hey Marlin do you have any sample shots with it ? I would love to see some with the EXIF.
    edited December 16, 2005
    The only sample shots I have are on my 70-200 2.8, on which I say it doesn't look quite smashing...well its good on the 70-200, but I'm a 100% cropper. You can see some samples here
    http://davidson.smugmug.com/gallery/1020876

The format of the gallery is kinda funcky because I was direct embedding in another forum, the way it works is this. For the first two shots I have 4 photos each. Two look the same, but in fact one of those is 50% and full resolution (you can tell by looking at the resolution). Then the crops are 100% crops (assuming you click the link to view original size photos). and the last two are no crops, just 100% and 50%...confusing I know, you'll figure it out.

I can take some more samples tomorrow (it's already dark out) at various aperatures of non moving objects to give people a better idea if someone wants me to, but like I say the only lens I have for this is a 70-200 L 2.8.
    edited December 16, 2005
    Well I decided to forget the light, pulled out my 550ex in high speed synch, and took some shots (http://davidson.smugmug.com/gallery/1046128). These were shot RAW, I did nothing to them in the RAW conversion other than use PS CS's default settings, changing the white balance and lowering the color noise reduction (PS CS shows less detail and sharpness than C1 and RSE, I can provide RSE conversions if anyone wants, but you could just save the image to your desktop and use USM to see for yourself. These actually make me contemplate keeping it, but I want a 20D more than I want this and the money has to come from somewhere.
    edited December 16, 2005
    Oh, BTW, the picture of my Nikon that is more zoomed out than the rest was taking without the tc at f/5.6. I'm using that to provide a standard to judge against since f/5.6 on the 70-200 2.8L is sharper than all get out.
    edited December 17, 2005
    What happened to all the interest?
    edited December 17, 2005
    BTW guys, I'd take $250 shipped and paypaled for it. I have one slightly lower offer (not by someone on these forums) but I'd like to get a little more.
    edited December 20, 2005
    This is a last chance on this $240 money order or $250 paypal takes it shipped.
    edited December 21, 2005
    not for me thanks mate...i am prop going to look at a 1.4

Thanks for the last chance anyway
  • ysr612ysr612 Registered Users Posts: 148 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2005
    sent paypal to ya.
    edited December 21, 2005
    Paypal received. I'm going to do what I can to get this sent out today, but I've got people coming (not guests, but people who I have to wait for to let in and stuff like that) so it might not happen until tomorrow morning.
    Richard
  • ysr612ysr612 Registered Users Posts: 148 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2005
    Paypal received. I'm going to do what I can to get this sent out today, but I've got people coming (not guests, but people who I have to wait for to let in and stuff like that) so it might not happen until tomorrow morning.
    Richard

thanks no big hurry.