Options

Download all not working

officialphotographerofficialphotographer Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
edited October 29, 2013 in Bug Reporting
I tried hitting the download all button (which I do every day to deliver photos to my real estate customers) and it was about 6 hours ago and I've not had a single email yet?

Comments

• Options
    sjastsjast Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited October 28, 2013
    Download all has not been working for me either. Was fine yesterday. I have tried multiple times today on different galleries and still not having any luck.
  • Options
    officialphotographerofficialphotographer Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2013
    sjast wrote: »
    Download all has not been working for me either. Was fine yesterday. I have tried multiple times today on different galleries and still not having any luck.

mine finally just come through after about 7 hours. But yeah mine was working fine yesterday too
  • Options
    annnna8888annnna8888 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 936 SmugMug Employee
    edited October 29, 2013
    Sorry about that! It took a while for zip files to be created but the system should be caught up now. If you still haven't received an email with the link, please email us at the help desk (help (at) smugmug.com) with the link to the gallery in question, and we will have a look.

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero
    Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero Manager
    My website: anapogacar.smugmug.com
  • Options
    CalibretonCalibreton Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited October 29, 2013
    Same thing here!
    Questions:

1- If "Download All" was having a general meltdown yesterday (and still today it seems), why did the system status page show green lights everywhere? Nothing on the bug twitter page?

2- What happened to the 1 hour response time we used to get? It took 12 hours for someone to answer my ticket (with a non-answer, but that's another story).

I am worried!