Vanguard Skyborne 51 Backpack - SOLD

Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
edited November 8, 2013 in The Kitchen Sink
ITEM IS SOLD.

Hello, my name is Matt and I am addicted to camera bags. My office is overflowing with them so I have decided to sell a few. This one, the Skyborne 51, is barely used with almost no signs of wear. I have re-arranged the straps and compartment dividers a little, but all the extra straps and things should be there, including the separate laptop pouch. I just take that out and use the space to hold hotshoe flashes, though.

I would highly recommend this bag to anyone who is looking for a larger mid-sized backpack with three separate compartments. (Cameras and lenses, accessories or one very large item such as a strobe head, plus a laptop) In just the divided camera compartment, I can easily fit two full-frame cameras with lenses attached, plus an extra lens or two. If you use battery grips you might have to re-arrange things and detach one camera+lens combo.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Asking price: $100 (Retail $190) $15 shipping, or local pickup around Orange County CA.

I have a few other, older more well-used bags that I will also list soon!

=Matt=

i-G4dnfhZ-L.jpg

i-5f9CTZc-L.jpg

i-wGkt5Gg-L.jpg

i-m6tScVr-L.jpg
My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum

Comments