Options

Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 DX for Nikon - SOLD

Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
edited October 30, 2013 in Nikon Land
I buy, review, and sell lenses for my job. The Tokina 11-16 is definitely one of my most favorite ultra-wide crop-sensor lenses, out of all ultra-wide lenses in production! This copy is incredibly sharp even wide open, with almost zero field curvature especially at 11mm, (important for astro photographers!) and is fantastic corner-to-corner by f/4-5.6 even on a 24 megapixel DSLR.

The glass has no marks or fungus, and no internal dust. Aperture works perfectly. General body has almost no marks at all except for the body mount and hood mount areas which have ordinary light wear.

Included are hood, front and rear caps; the front cap says Tokina and the rear cap says Tamron. (weird, but that's the way I bought it) It accepts 77mm front filters.

Bit of trivia: As a bonus, this lens works quite well with no vignetting on full-frame (true FX, not DX crop mode) at 16mm, making this is the ONLY lens available for Nikon full-frame that goes to 16mm and f/2.8 and still accepts front filters, if you don't mind soft corners or if you stop down to f/8-16. (Also making it by far the lightest, smallest, and most affordable way to get to 16mm on Nikon full-frame, period!)

It will ship in its original box, without any paperwork.

Please contact me if you have any questions!

Asking price: $390, paypal'd & shipped! - SOLD

Take care,
=Matt=
My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum