Options

Help!!!!

kirkykirky Registered Users Posts: 7 Big grins
edited November 3, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I made a change (not sure what or how I did it) but my senior pictures are now displayed in all of my galleries (wedding, family pictures etc) and the folders that were in all of my galleries no longer show...except for the senior picures). HELLLLLPPPP MEEEEEEE I can't figure out how to change it back. :scratch

Comments

• Options
    kirkykirky Registered Users Posts: 7 Big grins
    edited November 3, 2013
    Help!!!!
    I made a change and I don't know how to fix it!! Currently all of my galleries are displaying portrait shots (from my senior picture gallery) I don't know how to change it back so that all my galleries are displaying the right folders. Please help!!!
  • Options
    ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2013
    Hmm, try this: Go to the gallery with the Senior photos, and check and see if when you set it up, you were working in the All Galleries portion of your site, instead of clicking the "just this gallery" sub-option. I've been there/done that.

I think the fix wasn't hard. Inside the gallery I clicked "just this gallery", which then fixed the content to the right gallery and cleared up all the rest of them.
  • Options
    annnna8888annnna8888 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 936 SmugMug Employee
    edited November 3, 2013
    Hi Bridgette, I had a look at your site and it seems you managed to solve your problem? If you continue to have issues, please feel free to email us at the help desk directly - help(at)smugmug.com and we will be happy to help.

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero
    Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero Manager
    My website: anapogacar.smugmug.com