Options

Global Aspect Ratio

BobTBobT Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
edited November 5, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I would like to like my folders and galleries to all have 1:1 thumbnails (not the homepage). I can't find a way to do it. All I can do is set the individual gallery thumbnails to 1:1.

Comments

• Options
    The MechanicThe Mechanic Registered Users Posts: 197 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2013
    Hi BobT,

You can edit your site using the All Folder, All Galleries and All Pages options in your customizer (top right) to affect large areas of your site at once. However, you will want in this case to edit your homepage on its own. You can also set your default gallery viewing style in the settings button once in your customizer.

I hope this offers a good starting point.

If you have specific questions, you can always shoot an email to the help desk.

Thanks -Scott
  • Options
    edited November 4, 2013
    When in customizer>settings I don't get the square thumbnail option. I have a Power account. Perhaps it isn't high enough. I may have to do gallery by gallery.
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,247 moderator
    edited November 5, 2013
    BobT wrote: »
    When in customizer>settings I don't get the square thumbnail option. I have a Power account. Perhaps it isn't high enough. I may have to do gallery by gallery.
    Customization like this isn't limited by account type.

I believe you're going to need to do this folder by folder.
    • Go into the Organizer.
    • Click on a folder containing galleries.
    • Multi-select (ctrl-click or shift-click) all of the galleries you want to change.
    • Click the settings button in the top left.
    • Click the appearance tab.
    • Click the checkbox in front of square thumbs.
    • Click on.
    • Click save.
    Click on the next folder that contains galleries you want to change and repeat the steps above.

See the help page at http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/articles/1240194-new-bulk-gallery-settings.

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited November 5, 2013
    Done it! Thanks.