Why can't my folders be viewed any more?

jseipjseip Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited November 8, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Last night I switched over to the New Smugmug and while my front page looks great if you click on the "Families" folder it just takes you to a blank page. You can no longer see the folders that I had under the families one.... very frustrated!!!! I have tried to make that happen for the past hour but I can not figure out how to make that happen. HELP!!!:dunno

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2013
    jseip wrote: »
    Last night I switched over to the New Smugmug and while my front page looks great if you click on the "Families" folder it just takes you to a blank page. You can no longer see the folders that I had under the families one.... very frustrated!!!! I have tried to make that happen for the past hour but I can not figure out how to make that happen. HELP!!!ne_nau.gif
    Go to any category page like "/Families".
    Click customize > customize site
    Highlight "all folder" in right flyout
    In content below click "navigation" to expand
    Grab "folders" and drag over to page just under the breadcrumb. Long green box will show.
    Let go of mouse.
    Click wrench on left of box top.
    For "Select From" pick "current location" in drop.

This should now have the contents showing on every folder page (cat and sub-cat page like legacy).
    Might need both a "folders" and "galleries" box. By default I placed both on my folder page just in case
    there are galleries and sub-folders (sub-cats). If either one is empty they will not show on page after publishing.

Do not hit "Preview" at the top, been problems with that. Just click "Done" then "Publish".
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • jseipjseip Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited November 8, 2013
    Allen wrote: »
    Go to any category page like "/Families".
    Click customize > customize site
    Highlight "all folder" in right flyout
    In content below click "navigation" to expand
    Grab "folders" and drag over to page just under the breadcrumb. Long green box will show.
    Let go of mouse.
    Click wrench on left of box top.
    For "Select From" pick "current location" in drop.

This should now have the contents showing on every folder page (cat and sub-cat page like legacy).
    Might need both a "folders" and "galleries" box. By default I placed both on my folder page just in case
    there are galleries and sub-folders (sub-cats). If either one is empty they will not show on page after publishing.

Do not hit "Preview" at the top, been problems with that. Just click "Done" then "Publish".

Ok I did all that, and still nothing. The box is empty :( I don't understand. Is there a way to go back to the old layout? I can't believe that Smugmug does not have a phone number I can call for customer service. So SO frustrated. I have even tried reloading some pictures, nothing.