Stretchy in Galleries Only

Aaron JorsAaron Jors Registered Users Posts: 470 Major grins
edited November 16, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I'm looking to change my galleries (gallery content) into the Smugmug stretchy mode so images automatically fill the screen. I only want the stretchy look within the galleries and nowwhere else on my site. I also want to limit the stretchy look to the photos (gallery content) not the header and footer. Is this possible?

If I adjust the settings under Entire Site to Stretchy this works but my header and footer which is the only content I have under Entire site also stretches across the screen on every page. I don't want it to do that. If I change the settings under Entire site to a fixed dimension and change the settings under All Galleries to stretchy it doesn't recognize the change. I'm assuming this is because the setting under Entire Site is overriding the setting under All Galleries.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Aaron JorsAaron Jors Registered Users Posts: 470 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2013
    Anyone have any ideas?
  • racerracer Registered Users Posts: 333 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2013
    Yes, set pages as "stretchy", then set a width for all other pages under "layout" in the customizer.
    Todd - My Photos
  • Aaron JorsAaron Jors Registered Users Posts: 470 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2013
    Ok I figured it out. Set layout under entire site (Red) to Stretchy and the input fixed dimensions for the header and footer which is also under layout.