Options

Questions about the Feed block

amf digital mediaamf digital media Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
edited November 20, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I am trying to incorporate a Blogger feed into the homepage of my smugmug site... You can see it under the blog heading here: http://www.amfdigitalmedia.com/. A few questions:

1) Is it possible to have the feed item Title link to the actual item? It is currently an empty href.

2) Is there a better way to control the height of each item? As you can see the items are all jumbled up. I had some success using CSS to define a min height, but would prefer a more dynamic approach that takes the height of each item into account.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,270 moderator
    edited November 16, 2013
    When I click "blog" from your navbar I am taken to your site on blogger - so I don't see the problems you describe. I just experimented with a feed block from my blog and as long as I left the options set to "on" I could click from the title to the blog entry.

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited November 18, 2013
    When I click "blog" from your navbar I am taken to your site on blogger - so I don't see the problems you describe. I just experimented with a feed block from my blog and as long as I left the options set to "on" I could click from the title to the blog entry.

--- Denise

Thanks for checking it out. The Feed I'm refering to is towards the bottom of the homepage. I have everything on aside from the Date, and only the "More" link works. I turned the Date on just to see - No dice.
  • Options
    edited November 20, 2013
    OK... I was able to clean up the formatting. Now how do I get the Title to link?! As metnioned, you can view the Feed in question towards the bottom left corner of my homepage at the following URL: http://www.amfdigitalmedia.com/ Thanks!