Options

Centering a Wufoo form on the page, and font choice??

ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
edited November 18, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I would like to make the container width, about 75% of the width of the page. Unfortunately the form left justifies instead of centers.

Adding a text block to the left and right, doesn't work. I'm unable to access their margin settings to affect container widths, as the blocks refuse to appear to my hovering mouse. (On the right side fly-out, one can gain access to them, to the settings, but not the margins. Would be nice to add margins there.)

Is there a code to center the form?

Second, can I tell Wufoo to use my theme's body font? I couldn't glean how to accomplish that.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,270 moderator
    edited November 17, 2013
    ChancyRat wrote: »
    Second, can I tell Wufoo to use my theme's body font? I couldn't glean how to accomplish that.
    You would need to tell Wufoo which font to use - but I don't know if Wufoo uses Google Fonts.

I found this page stating the Wufoo supported 150 different fonts, http://www.wufoo.com/2010/08/30/use-over-150-fonts-on-your-forms-with-wufoos-new-typography-features/. I have no idea if Wufoo has changed the fonts since that was published.

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited November 17, 2013
    Thanks, Denise. I had visited all their fonts and didn't see a way. There's an option called Typeset but I didn't understand it.

So the answer is here - and it's "No."
    http://www.wufoo.com/forums/discussion/4911/google-fonts
  • Options
    edited November 18, 2013
    For what it's worth, I figured a limp-around fix to centering a less than 100% container for the main Wufoo form.
    I added 2 vertical separators, one on each side. Set vertical length to fill the length of the form. Then set container widths appropriately.
  • Options
    edited November 18, 2013
    Oh good grief. :smack:smack:smack
    This is me smacking me.
    Resized the Layout width from the default of 960, to 800.
    Deleted stupid separators.
  • Options
    brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2013
    ChancyRat wrote: »
    Oh good grief. :smack:smack:smack
    This is me smacking me.
    Resized the Layout width from the default of 960, to 800.
    Deleted stupid separators.

Unveil it already:D
  • Options
    edited November 18, 2013
    Unveil it already:D

:smack
    Okay this time I'm not bonking myself.
    :D
  • Options
    edited November 18, 2013
    In my defense I just spent 18 hours over the weekend fixing 1 HTML page and 75% of another. And doing the Contact page. I have another 5-7 HTML pages to fix. Re-vamping to SM's HTML rules is killing me.
    And it's not helping that I can't stand the navbar. Won't unveil until that looks different.
    Posted a plea for help on that, here: http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=242927