Options

Pinning header question...

Lou GonzalezLou Gonzalez Registered Users Posts: 413 Major grins
edited November 21, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I want to pin my header only on my site pages, but not in my galleries. Is this possible?

Site wide pinning is working but I can't figure out how to turn it off for galleries. I tried turning off pinning my header on the entire site and only turn on it on specific pages, and even though it said pinning was on for those pages, the header still scrolled off the page.

Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• Options
    edited November 20, 2013
    Anybody???
  • Options
    ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2013
    I haven't tried this, but you can try it. Go into Customize, then the All Galleries section, then on the right side black flyout section Layout, turn Pinning on.

Check by viewing folders and galleries and see if Folders were likewise affected.

You mentioned "pages" specifically, and pages are different from galleries. It appears they aren't a section for isolating in this way. However they might take on the instruction as well. I don't know.
  • Options
    edited November 21, 2013
    That didn't work for me. Apparently if you have it set site wide, you can not undo it at the gallery level, which is what I want. I also tried unpinning it at the entire set level, then set just the pages to pin, but the pinning didn't take. The header still scrolled off the screen. Pinning only works for me when its set to Entire Site.
  • Options
    edited November 21, 2013
    I wrote SM about this is and apparently its a bug and is on their list.