Options

Disappearing galleries

hangitshophangitshop Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
edited December 1, 2013 in SmugMug Support
I'm getting a little frustrated. When you go to my website under the client's that's what shows http://www.hangitshop.net/BinghamtonWeddingPhotographer
What I had set up is that under each of those categories example "Weddings/ rehearsals/engagement there would be separate galleries for each client. Everything was working fine up till few weeks ago when all the sudden all these galleries were gone! Somehow I managed to recreate everything but today I go to my website click on "Weddings/regearsals/engagement and they are all gone again!! And I can't remember how I fixed the problem last time. Why is this happening? Can someone please help? :)

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2013
    Are you sure there is a galleries box on each page?
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    annnna8888annnna8888 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 936 SmugMug Employee
    edited November 24, 2013
    It seems you removed the Galleries content block from your folders. Go to customize > customize site > All folders, and drag the Galleries content block to your site. It should be set to "Current location" by default. Then your galleries will show when a folder is clicked.

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero
    Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero Manager
    My website: anapogacar.smugmug.com
  • Options
    hangitshophangitshop Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited December 1, 2013
    Thanks for your help. I actually dragged the folders there and it works :). Not sure why it disappeared twice like that without me touching anything.