Options

Blurry site files

racerracer Registered Users Posts: 333 Major grins
edited November 24, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
My smugmug site files have a extremely blurry look to them. Blurry background image, logo, header... It is preventing me from matching the wordpress blog I am working on. Increasing gallery sharpness just made the problem worse! I tried uploading high res copies, that didnt help any. No other photos are being EXTREME down-sampled, only site files?
Todd - My Photos

Comments

• Options
    annnna8888annnna8888 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 936 SmugMug Employee
    edited November 24, 2013
    I had a look at your "My SmugMug Site Files" gallery and none of the images there appear blurry to me. Can you post a link to a specific image that shows as blurry to you? Since this is an unlisted gallery, you might not want to share links in a public forum, so please contact us at the help desk directly, and we will be happy to have a look.

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero
    Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero Manager
    My website: anapogacar.smugmug.com
  • Options
    thenickdudethenickdude Registered Users Posts: 1,302 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2013
    Maybe you've used the zoom control on your web browser? Press ctrl + zero on your keyboard (or command + zero on a mac) while you're viewing your page to reset your zoom to the default.
  • Options
    racerracer Registered Users Posts: 333 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2013
    The images dont show blurry by themselves, only when I set them as a website background, site logo, header, etc. Using them as parts of the website are impossible because of how blurry they are. For instance, the blog I am working on http://blog.toddsphotos.com/ , the background images I used, I cant match that on the smugmug side because they show up as a blurry mess. Even the logo wont show up as crisp on smugmug as it does on my blog. I even tried linking to the images used on my blog, but smugmug even manages to mess that up somehow. I like strong texture on my site, I dont want the average bland solid color.
    Todd - My Photos