Options

New html issues

ApertusApertus Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited November 24, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I am having trouble getting the html code that I have always used to work now. I have a section on my site for testimonials, and in the past, it has looked fine, with a few changes in font color and size for each testimonial. If you go to this page
http://www.apertus.biz/Other/Testimonials/n-wk7Z2
you will see that all of them are fine until the last one. The code that I am using is as follows. I would be eternally grateful to anyone who could help me figure this out. :(

<font size="4"font color="darkblue">Written by Shannon, mother of senior, Devon (Elsah, IL)</font>
</br>
</br>
<font size="3">
Hi Ben:
</br>
</br>
I can’t thank you enough for the wonderfully perfect photos you took of Devon for her senior pictures. From start to finish, your professionalism and attention to detail put us both at ease.
</br>
</br>
Choosing a photographer to capture Devon's personality was very important to me. She is a very talented, bright person and I couldn't have asked for a more fulfilling experience across the board. I was looking around for about a month, eliminating photographers for one reason or another when Devon came home from school one day and had me look at your website. From the moment I laid eyes on your work, I knew 100% you were the photographer for us!
</br>
</br>
These pictures are a snapshot in time of Devon's life and I will always cherish the hard work you put into getting it just right! You went the extra mile in making sure location and lighting was ideal for the shoot and went above and beyond what I had expected from a photographer.
</br>
</br>
I looked through the finished product yesterday and there is only one word to describe your talent: Flawless. I will be recommending you to everyone I know! If you need a spokesman, I will be more rhan happy to oblige.
</br>
</br>
Thank you so much for putting so much passion into what you do! It shows before, during, and after the session and we could not be happier with the results!!
</br>
</br>
Please feel free to use this as an unsolicited testimonial.
</br>
</br>
God Bless,
</br>
</br>
Shannon</font>

Comments