How do I add my building address to the Contact form?

spider-tspider-t Registered Users Posts: 443 Major grins
edited November 29, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Hello,

So I'm using the contact form, but I'd like to have all my contact information come up with they click on the contact link.

How do I add my building address and phone number to the contact form?

thanks!
Trish

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,336 moderator
    edited November 24, 2013
    As far as I know adding text to the contact form is not directly supported by smug but there is a published hack that you might be able to use.

See Solution: Hack to change wording on Contact Form.

--- Denise
  • spider-tspider-t Registered Users Posts: 443 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2013
    As far as I know adding text to the contact form is not directly supported by smug but there is a published hack that you might be able to use.

See Solution: Hack to change wording on Contact Form.

--- Denise

Thanks Denise,

I appreciate you trying to find something for me, but I don't quite get that. I could use this hack to the word "Question" into my building address, email and phone number? It doesn't really seem to fit.

And I'm not sure I have the will or ability to modify this hack to change the "To: Trish" text which really seems like it should go.

I may have the will or ability to add another page just for my contact information but I'm a little miffed that I can't add my contact information to the contact form. :-)

Trish
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,336 moderator
    edited November 29, 2013
    spider-t wrote: »
    Thanks Denise,

I appreciate you trying to find something for me, but I don't quite get that. I could use this hack to the word "Question" into my building address, email and phone number? It doesn't really seem to fit.

And I'm not sure I have the will or ability to modify this hack to change the "To: Trish" text which really seems like it should go.

I may have the will or ability to add another page just for my contact information but I'm a little miffed that I can't add my contact information to the contact form. :-)

Trish
    Hi Trish -
    You could try to contact the person who provided the hack to see if they can help with your request.

The SmugMug contact form is very basic given that they don't provide any customization capabilities at all. Hopefully someone from smug will see this thread but I wouldn't expect a quick fix.

--- Denise