Options

BG: SmugRoom Tool Gallery list question

ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
edited November 26, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
BG, I love your gifs on your homepage. :)
And your SmugRoom Tools. I have used the gallery list often. It is not working quite right while I'm not unveiled. It does show me new galleries I've created, but not in the right folder structure, which I've been tweaking behind the scenes.

Can it be tweaked to obtain the list for New? Rather than Legacy? Before I unveil? I ask because I would like to set up a visitor sitemap, and I have new organization, new folders, new galleries, in New, that do not show in Legacy.

In addition since the new structure allows more layers of folders and subfolders, will you tweak to tool to accommodate that as well?

All :ears

Comments

• Options
    edited November 26, 2013
    Also in terms of the results of running your tool, the galleries that show in one folder, but in reality belong in a new folder, the URLs for them are correct, at least the few I tested. They bring me to the right gallery. As I am logged in, they take me to the New mode. It's just that the folders they are listed as belonging to, in your tool, are incorrect.
  • Options
    beardedgitbeardedgit Registered Users Posts: 854 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2013
    ChancyRat wrote: »
    BG, I love your gifs on your homepage. :)
    And your SmugRoom Tools. I have used the gallery list often. It is not working quite right while I'm not unveiled. It does show me new galleries I've created, but not in the right folder structure, which I've been tweaking behind the scenes...
    Cheers for the gif-love mwink.gifwinkmwink.gif FWIW, I'm now working on more to use in the folders lower down the file structure, so it's only a work-in-progress at the moment.

Regarding the SmugRoom Tools: they're not mine, I'm not techie enough to do that sort of thing, I just like to spread the word about them. Probably best if you try to contact the owner via the methods stated on the SmugRoom Tools webpage.
    Yippee ki-yay, footer-muckers!
  • Options
    edited November 26, 2013
    Oh, thanks!