Body color question

CarosuCarosu Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
edited November 28, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I am trying to change the section body color and page body color for all folders and all galleries and not for the homepage.

So to my question... Is there a way to only change the colors for a specific folder like galleries? Because when I change the body color it always effects my whole website and causes problems with my slideshow as it overlaps.

Or maybe it's possible to change the section body color and page body color with CSS?

Comments

• brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2013
    Carosu wrote: »
    I am trying to change the section body color and page body color for all folders and all galleries and not for the homepage.

So to my question... Is there a way to only change the colors for a specific folder like galleries? Because when I change the body color it always effects my whole website and causes problems with my slideshow as it overlaps.

Or maybe it's possible to change the section body color and page body color with CSS?

Independent homepage is one option. I think you could them use a different theme on the other parts of the site.
  • CarosuCarosu Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited November 28, 2013
    Independent homepage is one option. I think you could them use a different theme on the other parts of the site.

Different theme... WHY didn't I think about that ne_nau.gif

Thanks man, your the best! :D:D